Save the Date:
Oct 7 – Oct 20 2017
The 14-Day Guided Fall Cleanse is designed to kick start you into feeling lighter, clearer and more energized in a way that is uncomplicated, fits into your busy life, and actually helps you to create healthy habits that stick over the long-term.
It will NOT involve fasting or swallowing lots of pills. It WILL involve delicious whole foods and you won’t feel hungry or deprived (or need to stay near a bathroom).
And you can participate from the comfort of your home, on your own time.
A cleanse was THE single most important thing I did to turn my health around and to feel better than I ever imagined possible.
Now I do a Cleanse every Fall and Spring (and maybe you should too).
~ Fall Cleanse at a Glance ~
Cleanse begins 10/7 & ends 10/20
Time commitment is about three weeks
Orientation Video ~ 3 Live Group Coaching Calls ~ Recipe Book
Cleansing Guidebook ~ Shopping List ~ Community
Facebook Group for 24/7 Support
Optional Live Kick-Off Event with Demos & Food Tastings
Look at you with your never-ending, mental to-do list on perpetual scroll. You get things done. People depend on you. You’re great at taking care of others, but taking care of yourself doesn’t always make it onto your schedule.
You do what you can.
You squeeze in a yoga class here and there. If you don’t have time to cook, you still make good choices—if it’s organic, gluten-free and from the health food market, it’s ok, right?
It’s not that you don’t want to eat better, cook more often and exercise.
You feel like if you could just gain some real momentum, you could keep it going.
You’re probably right.
You get things done, but it’s not the same. Once upon a time you had more mojo, your jeans fit way better and things just seemed easier.
You ask yourself, is it age, or could it be something else? You really have to wonder.
I know how you feel.
There was a time when I regularly felt heavy, lethargic and just overall lousy.
I’m Tina Annibell, Holistic Health Coach and founder of Nourished Living Holistic Nutrition.
Years ago, my health was a wreck and as a result, I was woefully unhappy.
I know that figuring out how to eat well consistently, and how to understand your body’s messages can be challenging.
But it doesn’t have to be difficult.
I am here to help.
A cleanse was the thing that launched me forward on a healthy path.
After my first cleanse, I felt better than I had in years. The bloat, constipation and cravings disappeared. I tapped into a level of vitality I didn’t know was there.
I felt hopeful, motivated, positive and confident.
It was life changing. (Yeah, I know that sounds dramatic, but it’s still true.)
A cleanse was my point of entry. It can be yours too.
Wouldn’t it be really great to….
- Quickly shift eating habits to a healthier level
- Shed summer weight gain
- Feel calm, centered, focused and more comfortable in your body
- Radically increase energy
- Enjoy better skin, better sex and a better sense of what if means to be healthier
- Clear up digestive issues including bloat, gas and constipation
- Reduce inflammation—say goodbye to aches, pains and puffiness
- Eliminate cravings
- Decrease congestion – get relief from allergies, sinus infections & respiratory conditions
- Replace moodiness with lighter, even-keel moods
A great Cleanse, in case you’re wondering…
- Does not leave you feeling hungry or deprived.
- Can be done while maintaining your day-to-day routine.
- Will not require urgent bathroom trips.
- Can be tailored to your body, to your lifestyle and to where you’re starting from.
- Reboots your body and re-balances your hormones.
- Gives you momentum to get you going and keep you going with healthy eating.
- Doesn’t involve fasting or taking lots of pills.
- Does involve eating whole, clean delicious foods.
Here’s how it works…
- Participate from the comfort of your home, on your own time. All you need is the desire and access to the internet. I’ve got the plan.
- The Cleanse begins 10/7 & ends 10/20. We begin to prepare and ramp up on the weekend of 9/29. The time commitment is about three weeks.
- Orientation Training Video will be delivered to your inbox on 9/29. It shows you how to get yourself (and your kitchen) prepared. That way you’ll have plenty time to buy groceries and get set up before we begin on 10/7. You’ll also get an overview of what the cleanse will involve. As long as you have an email address and internet access you can watch (and re-watch) the video anytime.
- 3 One-Hour Live Coaching Calls on 10/2, 10/9 and 10/16 at 7pm – to get you informed on all the ins and outs of the cleanse, to lead you through it and to show you how to transition out of it. Calls will include time for Q & A. Just pick up the phone and dial – and you’re in. No worries if you can’t make the live calls -audio recordings will be delivered to your inbox so you can listen (and re-listen) anytime.
- Updated and Expanded Fall Cleanse Guidebook (PDF) delivered to your inbox on 9/29. It will walk you through all 3 phases of the program, step-by-step, so you’ll never be left wondering what to do.
- Updated and Expanded Fall Cleanse Recipe Book (PDF) with 100+ recipes delivered to your inbox on 9/29. You’ll actually have way WAY MORE recipes than you’ll need! Many of them will become a part of your repertoire even after the cleanse is over.
- Private, members-only Facebook community where you can get support, feedback and camaraderie 24/7. Before we begin, we will focus on a slow and gentle ramp up to the start of the cleanse.
- Optional live kick-off event on 10/5 with food tastings and Q & A with Tina. (Limited space available.) Open to the first 20 people to register at an additional cost of $75. Sayville location.
Are you happy with how you feel and how you look?
If you answered no to this question, this cleanse is your chance to
take time to focus on yourself (before things get worse).
I am here and I want to help.
Here are some typical experiences…
“I got so much out of the cleanse! I lost 7 pounds and feel great!” ~ Patty C.
“Lost 6 pounds, never felt hungry or deprived! I’m so glad I spent the money,
it was more than worth it, and I feel great!” ~ Diana L.
“This was my very first cleanse and I loved it! I have more energy, my pants are looser and I feel less bloated. I am enjoying all the new recipes you shared with us—they’re so easy to prepare.” ~ Stacy L.
“I feel really great! I am much less bloated, have more energy and my clothes fit better. The way you broke it down made it so simple and do-able. I really enjoyed the camaraderie of the group and I LOVED the recipes.” ~ Laurie A.
“This cleanse exceeded my expectations! My elimination improved immediately, my energy level increased and I lost 3 pounds. The recipes were delicious, and I was never left feeling hungry. I would ABSOLUTELY do it again!” ~ Betty H.
Will I lose weight?
If you’re not at a healthy weight already, then yes, you likely will. Most people lose 3-5 pounds during the cleanse.
By cutting out the foods that are triggers for weight gain and learning how to find healthy replacements, you’ll also be setting yourself up for long-term sustainable weight loss.
Why is it a better choice than other cleanses (juice & shake programs)?
THE FOOD. It’s not just healthy and clean – it’s downright delicious.
Unlike other cleanse programs, this one is designed to create sustainable, long-lasting changes in your eating habits. ‘Shake cleanses’ may be convenient but they give you zero advantage for learning how to prepare and enjoy nutritious whole foods over the long term, neither do juice fasts.
The results of juice fasts and shake cleanses are not sustainable, any weight loss is often regained once food is re-introduced.
Neither of these cleanses will help you learn which foods you may be sensitive to and should avoid in the future.
Plus, this cleanse won’t dump a ton of info in your lap and expect you to follow it on your own. You’ll have massive amounts of support.
You’ll never feel left alone wondering what to do.
What if I can’t make it to one of the calls?
No worries, I’ve got you covered. I’ll send you an on-line audio recording of any trainings you can’t attend.
I’ve never done a cleanse before, is this a good cleanse to begin with?
Absolutely! It will be a terrific entry point for you. The beauty of this gentle, food-based cleanse is that it can easily tailored for people who have never cleansed before to people who have a regular cleansing regimen.
I will guide you, step by step, in customizing it so it works for your body, you’re lifestyle and where you’re starting from.
I’ve done cleanses with you in the past, will it be worth doing this one? Will it be different?
Oh yes. Many people participate in this cleanse with me year after year. They know the support, inspiration and accountability that comes with being in a structured group program makes the difference between really doing it and just talking about it.
Every year is different. I revamp the program including the Guide Book and Recipe Book. As I learn more, I teach you more (and I’m always learning more).
Most importantly, regular seasonal cleansing is a fantastic tool for continually ratcheting up your eating and self-care habits. With each cleanse, you’ll create a few new habits that stick over the long term.
What if I can’t make it 2 weeks?
You’re stronger than you think, and the reward is worth it. Still, it’s up to you how much you do and for how long. Follow this plan for even 5 to 7 days and you’ll benefit, and you’ll learn a lot!
Will I have to be near a bathroom?
Nope. This is a gentle cleanse that will not involve emergency bathroom situations. Your digestion and elimination will likely improve but you will not be running for a bathroom.
It’s my birthday/I have a wedding/ I’m going away on a business trip during the cleanse. Can I still do it?
There will never be a perfect 14 days where you have no plans. I love helping cleansers eat well during the events of normal life because that’s how you learn to maintain a healthy diet! And, there’s not an absolute start date, many successful cleansers decide to officially begin their cleanse after the “official start week.”
Do I have to fast?
Not at all. This is a food-based cleanse which means you’ll be enjoying 3 delicious meals and possibly a snack or two each day. The closest we come to fasting is an option to deepen your cleanse for 1 or 2 days (we’ll talk about how to know if you’re ready) by consuming juices, smoothies and broths.
Do I have to give up coffee?
You don’t have to do anything. However, some of my most hardcore coffee drinkers in past detoxes have given it up for good. Often those that have are really mad at me for a week and then they love me : )
Is it ok if I’m gluten-free? Dairy-free? Vegetarian? Vegan?
Oh yeah. You’ll fit right in.
Do I have to spend a lot of money on herbs and supplements?
Nope. No herbs or supplements are absolutely necessary, unless you decide otherwise. I’ll tell you about a few of them and why you might decide to add them in, but many cleansers don’t use them and still get stellar results.
What if I don’t like any of the foods on the cleanse?
The food plan is extensive and varied. I’ll provide you with oodles of meal ideas and recipes. You can also eat many of the foods you already enjoy. I’ll give you the lowdown of those foods you want to avoid and those you want to load up on. Most cleansers discover new foods and recipes that become a regular part of their repertoire even after the cleanse.
I’m not so tech savvy. What do I need to be able to use the program
materials, and what if I run into a tech snafu?
If you can click links, open files and press play on a video, you have what you need to use the program materials. Dialing a phone is the one other thing involved, but I know you’re good with that 😉 And if you get stuck or run into a snafu, I am just a message away at email@example.com.
Got a question I didn’t answer?
How will you feel, and how will your life will look, if you had consistent energy, balanced happy moods and felt really comfortable in your body?
That is exactly what we’re going for here.
Allow yourself to be supported.