14-Day Guided Fall Cleanse
October 7 – October 20, 2017
An online program designed to help you clean up your eating and reset your body so you can feel lighter, clearer and more energized.
It is based on delicious whole foods. Fasting, pills and powders are NOT required. You won’t feel hungry or deprived (or need to stay near a bathroom).
It is uncomplicated and will fit into your busy life. And you can participate from the comfort of your home.
I’m Tina Annibell, Health Coach and founder of Nourished Living Holistic Nutrition.
Years ago, I was stuck in an unhealthy rut. Back then, I regularly felt heavy, lethargic and just overall lousy.
A cleanse was THE single most important thing I did to turn my health around and to feel better than I ever imagined possible.
Now every Fall and Spring, I do a Cleanse to reset my body
(maybe you should too).
~ Fall Cleanse at a Glance ~
Cleanse begins 10/7 & ends 10/20
Training begins 9/29 ~ Time commitment is about three weeks
Orientation Video ~ 3 Live Group Coaching Calls ~ Recipe Book
Cleansing Guidebook ~ Shopping List ~ Community
Facebook Group for 24/7 Coaching & Support
Optional Live Kick-Off Dinner on 10/5 ~ Sayville
$249 by 9/29
$299 after 9/29
$85 additional investment for optional live-kick-off dinner on 10/5
Wouldn’t it be really great to….
- Shed winter weight gain
- Feel lighter, happier and calmer
- Break the cycle of sugar addiction
- Radically increase energy
- Quickly shift eating habits to a healthier level
- Clear up digestive issues including bloat, gas and constipation
- Reduce inflammation—say goodbye to aches, pains and puffiness
- Decrease congestion – get relief from allergies, sinus infections & respiratory conditions
- Identify potential food sensitivities
- Gain a heightened sense of awareness of your body’s messages
My Cleanse, in case you’re wondering…
- Does not leave you feeling hungry or deprived.
- Can be done while maintaining your day-to-day routine.
- Will not require urgent bathroom trips.
- Can be tailored to your body, to your lifestyle and to where you’re starting from.
- Reboots your body and re-balances your hormones.
- Gives you momentum to get you going and keep you going with healthy eating.
- Doesn’t involve fasting or taking lots of pills.
- Does involve eating whole, clean delicious foods.
Here’s how it works…
- Participate from the comfort of your home, on your own time. All you need is the desire and access to the internet. I’ve got the plan.
- The Cleanse begins 10/7 & ends 10/20. We begin to prepare and ramp up on 9/29. The time commitment is about three weeks.
- Orientation Training Video will be delivered to your inbox on 9/29. It shows you how to get yourself (and your kitchen) prepared. That way you’ll have plenty time to buy groceries and get set up before we begin on 10/7. You’ll also get an overview of what the cleanse will involve. As long as you have an email address and internet access you can watch (and re-watch) the video anytime.
- 3 One-Hour Live Coaching Calls on Mondays at 7pm on 10/2, 10/9 and 10/16 to get you informed on all the ins and outs of the cleanse, to lead you through it and to show you how to transition out of it. Calls will include time for Q & A. Just pick up the phone and dial – and you’re in. No worries if you can’t make the live calls—audio recordings will be delivered to your inbox so you can listen (and re-listen) anytime.
- Fall Cleanse Guidebook (PDF) delivered to your inbox on 9/29. It will walk you through all 3 phases of the program, step-by-step, so you’ll never be left wondering what to do.
- Fall Cleanse Recipe Book (PDF) with 100+ recipes delivered to your inbox on 9/29. You’ll actually have way WAY MORE recipes than you’ll need! Many of them will become a part of your repertoire even after the cleanse is over.
- Private, members-only Facebook community where you can get support, feedback and camaraderie, as well as virtual coaching from me 24/7. Beginning on 9/29, we will focus on a slow and gentle ramp up to the start of the cleanse.
- Optional live kick-off dinner in Sayville with Tina. Thursday 10/5 from 6:30-8:30pm very limited space available. Open to the first 15 people to register at an additional cost of $85.
WHEN: Orientation Video Release: 9/29 training calls: 10/2, 10/9 & 10/16
INVESTMENT IN YOUR HEALTH: $249 by 9/29
OPTIONAL LIVE KICK-OFF EVENT – food demos, tastings, Q & A: 4/27 | 6:30 pm – 8:30 pm | Sayville | Additional cost: $85
Yes, I need this!
$249 by 9/29
$299 after 9/29
$85 additional investment for optional live-kick-off event on 10/5
email me to register and pay by check or to ask questions
Are you happy with how you feel and how you look?
If your answer is no, this cleanse is your chance to take time to focus on yourself (before things get worse).
I am here and I want to help.
Here are some typical experiences…
“I have done other cleanses before, but Tina’s was the most educational and down to earth. Her method makes incorporating small steps into your non-cleanse life very smooth. I make several of the recipes from the cookbook on a regular basis now. I drink the Get-Up-and-Go Smoothie almost daily!” ~Andrea G.
“Tina’s virtual seasonal cleanses have broken me of my sugar addiction. I’ve been doing them for 2 years and it’s been a continuously life-changing endeavor.” ~Kathy S.
“Success! I feel more energized and lighter, got back into good habits and made new permanent changes. The amount of guidance and plentiful opportunities to have my questions answered by Tina made this a very supportive experience.” ~Wendy L.
“I got so much out of the cleanse! I lost 7 pounds and feel great!” ~ Patty C.
“Lost 6 pounds, never felt hungry or deprived! I’m so glad I spent the money, it was more than worth it, and I feel great!” ~ Diana L.
“This was my very first cleanse and I loved it! I have more energy, my pants are looser and I feel less bloated. I am enjoying all the new recipes you shared with us—they’re so easy to prepare.” ~ Stacy L.
“I feel really great! I am much less bloated, have more energy and my clothes fit better. The way you broke it down made it so simple and do-able. I really enjoyed the camaraderie of the group and I LOVED the recipes.” ~ Laurie A.
“This cleanse exceeded my expectations! My elimination improved immediately, my energy level increased and I lost 3 pounds. The recipes were delicious, and I was never left feeling hungry. I would ABSOLUTELY do it again!” ~ Betty H.