Nuts can be prepared way in advance (up to 1 month) and stored in an airtight container. Delicious on top of Arugula, Roasted Brussels Sprouts, Butternut Squash & Candied Pecans Salad.
Published on October 24, 2016 | By |
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- 1 cup
- (0 /5)
- (0 Rating)
- 1 cup pecan halves
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar (sub brown sugar)
- 3 tablespoons virgin coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1. Prepare a large sheet of parchment paper or foil for cooling pecans.
- 2. Stir sugar, oil, and vinegar in a large skillet over medium heat until sugar melts and syrup bubbles, about 3 minutes.
- 3. Mix in pecans and stir until nuts are toasted and syrup coats them evenly, 2-3 minutes.
- 4. Turn nuts out onto prepared parchment paper and separate using 2 forks. Cool completely.
Holistic health coach and self-taught cook with a focus on nutrient-dense, whole food that is gluten-free, refined sugar-free and mostly dairy-free.Read more about this chef..