Described as tasting like a healthy tootsie roll, this 10-minute recipe for an antioxidant rich sweet treat will satisfy your sweet tooth without sending your blood sugar on a roller coaster ride. It doesn’t get much better than this.
Chewy Chocolate Freezer Fudge
Published on August 20, 2015 | By |0 Comments
- Prep Time
- (0 /5)
- (0 Rating)
- ½ cup raw cacao powder
- 1 cup cashew butter
- 4 tablespoons coconut butter or extra virgin coconut oil
- ½ cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- Optional: ½ cup chopped nuts, 1/3 cup dried coconut
- 1. Line loaf pan with parchment paper.
- 2. Blend all ingredients (except for optional ingredients) in a high-powered blender or food processor or just mix by hand.
- 3. Stir in optional ingredients, if using.
- 4. Pour or “smoosh” into pan and throw into the freezer until hardened.
Holistic health coach and self-taught cook with a focus on nutrient-dense, whole food that is gluten-free, refined sugar-free and mostly dairy-free.Read more about this chef..