In addition to salad, this dressing can be used for stir-fries, soba noodles, chicken, seafood and grain dishes. Store it in the refrigerator for up to a week.
Chopped Salad with Sesame Ginger Dressing
Published on June 22, 2022 | By |
- (0 /5)
- (0 Rating)
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons tamari soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons unseasoned rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon minced ginger
- 1 head romaine
- 1/2 English cucumber
- 3 radishes
- handful snow peas
- handful red cabbage, very thinly sliced
- Small bell pepper
- Optional: handful kelp noodles
- Optional: chicken, edamame, shrimp
- 1. Combine all dressing ingredients in a jar and shake. Or stir together in a bowl.
- 2. Thinly slice all your vegetables. Arrange in bowl. Add kelp noodles, if using.
- 3. Pour dressing on salad and toss. Serve immediately.
Holistic health coach and self-taught cook with a focus on nutrient-dense, whole food that is gluten-free, refined sugar-free and mostly dairy-free.Read more about this chef..