Dark Chocolate Pistachio Clusters with Flaked Sea Salt
Published on December 18, 2017 | By |
- 16 clusters
- (0 /5)
- (0 Rating)
- 1 ¼ cup chocolate chips or chopped chocolate bar
- 1 ½ cup pistachios (or other kind of nut)
- Flaked sea salt (I like Maldon)
- 1/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut (optional)
- 1. Line a sheet pan with parchment paper.
- 2. Melt chocolate in a double boiler: grab a mixing bowl (preferably glass/pyrex or metal) and a saucepan that the bowl will fit on top of. Add water to the pan and bring it to a simmer, then place the bowl on top and fill it with the chocolate chips. Stir occasionally until fully melted.
- 3. Fold pistachios into bowl of melted chocolate.
- 4. Use a tablespoon to scoop of spoonful of the chocolate mixture and push onto the parchment paper lined sheet pan. Make them more flat than mounded.
- 5. Sprinkle with a little bit of flaked sea salt and with coconut, if using.
- 6. Place in refrigerator or freezer until hardened. Store in fridge.
Holistic health coach and self-taught cook with a focus on nutrient-dense, whole food that is gluten-free, refined sugar-free and mostly dairy-free.Read more about this chef..