This dish is way more flavorful than your traditional mayonnaise-based potato salad. And it will be just fine at room temperature, in fact, I think it tastes best room temperature or warm.
French Potato Salad
Published on May 25, 2016 | By |
- (0 /5)
- (0 Rating)
- 2 pounds of Yukon gold or red potatoes, cut into ½” cubes
- 1 pound greens beans and/or wax beans, cut into 1” pieces
- 4 tablespoons of white balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons sea salt
- ¾ teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 2/3 cup olive oil
- 2 large shallots, finely minced
- 4 tablespoons of minced fresh dill
- 1. Drop the potatoes into a large pot of boiling salted water and cook for about 10 minutes or until they are just cooked through. During the last 4-5 minutes of cooking, add the green beans to the pot with the potatoes.
- 2. When potatoes cooked through and green beans are tender crisp, drain in a colander and place a towel over them; allow them to steam for 10 minutes like this.
- 3. In a small bowl, combine the vinegar, mustard, salt and pepper, and then slowly whisk in the olive oil. Stir the shallots into the dressing. Pour it all over potatoes. Add dill and gently toss. Serve warm or at room temperature.
- Recipe Type : Gluten Free, Salads, Side-dish, Vegetables, Vegetarian
Holistic health coach and self-taught cook with a focus on nutrient-dense, whole food that is gluten-free, refined sugar-free and mostly dairy-free.Read more about this chef..
Rate this recipe
0 People Rated This Recipe
Comments are closed.