Roasted Corn, Zucchini & Tomato Salad
Published on August 6, 2016 | By |
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- (0 /5)
- (0 Rating)
- 5 ears of corn
- 3 small zucchini, thinly sliced into half-moons
- Pint and a half of cherry tomatoes, halved
- 12 basil leaves, chiffonade
- 2 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
- DRESSING INGREDIENTS
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1. Pre-heat grill to medium-high.
- 2. Shuck and clean corn. Don't worry about getting every last stray piece of silk—they'll burn away on the grill anyway. Place the corn directly over a very hot fire and grill, turning occasionally, until charred and cooked through, about 10 minutes total. Set aside until cool enough to handle.
- 3. Slice zucchini and tomatoes and place in a large bowl.
- 4. Cut kernels from corn cobs and add to bowl with zucchini and tomatoes.
- 5. Combine dressing ingredients in a glass jar with a tight-fitting lid and shake to combine. Alternatively, whisk together in a small bowl.
- 6. Pour dressing over vegetables. Add basil. Stir to combine.
- Servings : 4-6
- Ready in : 25 Minutes
- Recipe Type : Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Salads, Side-dish, Vegetables
Holistic health coach and self-taught cook with a focus on nutrient-dense, whole food that is gluten-free, refined sugar-free and mostly dairy-free.Read more about this chef..
Rate this recipe
0 People Rated This Recipe
Comments are closed.