When you make this chicken dish (which you should do immediately), I can pretty much guarantee that finger licking will ensue. All you need is the chicken, plus 3 more ingredients. And the best part….it will take you about 5 minutes to prepare. This is sure to become a dish in your regular meal repertoire.
Roasted Dijon Maple Chicken
Published on August 18, 2015 | By |0 Comments
- (2.5 /5)
- (2 Rating)
- 2 pounds chicken thighs (sub drumsticks or boneless breasts)
- ½ cup Dijon mustard
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon rice / rice wine vinegar
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Fresh thyme or rosemary for garnishing (optional)
- 1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Then, in a small bowl, mix together ½ cup Dijon mustard, 1/4 cup maple syrup and 1 tablespoon rice / rice wine vinegar.
- 2. Put chicken into a baking dish. Then, salt and pepper the chicken. Pour the Dijon maple mixture over the chicken, turning the pieces in the mixture to they are fully coated.
- 3. Pop them in the oven and bake for 40 minutes. Baste the chicken with more sauce half way through.
- 4. Let the chicken rest for 5 minutes before serving. Plate the chicken, making sure to spoon some extra sauce over the top. Sprinkle some fresh thyme or rosemary over top, if that’s your thing.
Holistic health coach and self-taught cook with a focus on nutrient-dense, whole food that is gluten-free, refined sugar-free and mostly dairy-free.Read more about this chef..