Savory Herb Drizzle
Published on November 18, 2015 | By |0 Comments
- (5 /5)
- (1 Rating)
- 1 small bunch parsley, washed and de-stemmed (1 firmly packed cup)
- 12 fresh basil leaves or 2 tablespoons fresh oregano
- 1 small garlic clove, peeled (optional)
- 1 shallot, peeled and roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoon champagne or rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice (@ ½ lime)
- ½ cup olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon red chili flakes (optional)
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
- 1. Throw herbs in your blender first, then add the rest of the ingredients to the blender.
- 2. Whizz up until a smooth, creamy texture is reached.
- 3. Taste and adjust seasonings to keep your palate happy.
- Recipe Type : Sauces & Dressings
Holistic health coach and self-taught cook with a focus on nutrient-dense, whole food that is gluten-free, refined sugar-free and mostly dairy-free.Read more about this chef..